Student Accommodation Insurance

At UK & Ireland Insurance we have a range of student accommodation products that can cover accommodation providers, landlords and students so, whatever your needs we should have a policy to suit you.

Student Possessions Block Insurance

This product is available to Universities, private student accommodation providers, letting agents and landlords.

Student Landlords Insurance

Our student landlord’s insurance provides a combination of covers packaged together by insurers to provide landlords with the essential components to ensure that they protect their investment (the property) and also the income stream (loss of rent).

Student Contents Insurance

With our flexible student insurance you can protect all your contents and gadgets, including phones, tablets, laptops, watches, televisions, printers, handbags, fitbits, bikes, musical instruments, sports equipment and much more all under one policy. .

Student Possessions Block Insurance

This product is available to universities, private student accommodation providers, letting agents and landlords.


What is it?

It is a flexible possessions insurance policy, that will automatically cover all of your residents at a significantly reduced premium when compare with the resident purchasing their own individual policy.

We also provide optional extra covers so that the resident can top up/tailor the cover to their own individual needs.

This provides you and your residents with peace of mind in the knowledge that they’re covered against events beyond their control.


What are the benefits?

  • New for old Cover: Possessions in most cases are replaced as new in the event of a claim
  • Low claim excess: The excess levels can be flexible and structured to your budgets and requirements. Your residents will be required to pay as little as £10 per claim.
  • Tenants liability: Cover for damage to the accommodation providers fixtures and fittings.
  • Optional Covers: Your residents can purchase a wide range of additional covers directly form us to protect possessions outside of the property.

Student Landlords Insurance

Cover available for properties let to students can include:

  • Buildings
  • Landlords Liability
  • Loss of Rent
  • Landlords Contents
  • Accidental Damage
  • Alternative Accommodation

Student Contents Insurance

Why choose Cover4Students for your student contents insurance?

  • Specialist Student Possessions Insurance.
  • Award winning claims service.
  • Includes 'Walk In Theft' Cover.
  • (No forcible entry needed and no locks on your room required).
  • Low £10 Standard Claim Excess.
  • £5,000 Cover for Tenant's Liability for Landlord's Property as Standard.
  • Optional Accidental Damage to Landlords Property / Tenant's Liability up to £10,000 Including Accidental Damage to the Landlord's Fixtures, Fittings & Furniture
Print | Sitemap is a trading style of UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales at: The Stables, Old Co-Op Yard, Warwick Street, Manchester, M25 3HB.

* For our joint protection, calls may be recorded and monitored. Calls will be charged at a maximum 5p a minute from a BT line. Calls from non-BT phone lines may vary. Telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm excluding public holidays.