Commercial Property Insurance

Compare cover for your commercial business premises whether you’re an office, shop, surgery or a pub we have a policy for you.

Office Insurance

We can provide cover for commercial office, home office or office block insurance. Office insurance is designed to cover your premises, business equipment (i.e. computers), stock and documents. So, whether you work from home or a separate business premises, having the right insurance cover for your office is vital.

Shop Insurance

Shop insurance should cover your business and its assets. Cover can normally be provided for your buildings, contents, fixtures and fittings, stock, plus public and employers liability insurance. Fill out our short form to start comparing shop insurance quotes.

Surgery Insurance

Our surgery insurance allows you to compare quotes for dental, veterinary or doctor’s surgeries. Simply follow our short online form about your surgery insurance needs to compare quotes, then choose the best policy to suit you

Pub Insurance

Compare insurance policies for pubs, bars and nightclubs.Tailor the product so that it is specific to your needs whether you are a pub, nightclub, bar or bistro we can provide cover for your buildings, contents and liability. Insurance can provide vital protection for your business and its assets

Print | Sitemap is a trading style of UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales at: The Stables, Old Co-Op Yard, Warwick Street, Manchester, M25 3HB.

* For our joint protection, calls may be recorded and monitored. Calls will be charged at a maximum 5p a minute from a BT line. Calls from non-BT phone lines may vary. Telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm excluding public holidays.