Complete peace of mind for Landlords

More and more people are choosing let property as a means of investment and additional income. Protecting your let property with suitable insurance is crucial. Normal household insurance policies aren’t suitable, so you need a policy which is specifically designed for Landlords and provides the right cover for you and your property.

We can provide competitively priced cover for an unlimited number of properties and up to 10 properties on a single policy.


  • House/Bungalow.
  • Holiday Home (in UK).
  • Flat in purpose built block.
  • Flat/Bedsit in converted house.


  • Professional/Working • Retired • Students.
  • Housing Association • DSS • Holiday Rental.
  • Asylum Seekers.


  • Buildings: From £75,000 to £2million.
  • Landlords Liability: £2,000,000 as standard. Can be increased to £5,000,000.
  • Loss of Rent: 12 months of cover up to 20% of the buildings sum insured is automatically provided. Upgrade options available.
  • Landlords Contents: From £5,000 to £50,000.
  • Accidental Damage.
  • Alternative Accommodation
Get A Landlord's Insurance Quotes

For multi-property quotes
click the quote button.

Landlord’s Liability

A distinct difference between Landlords Insurance and standard Home Insurance is the inclusion of Landlords Liability cover. Like anyone operating a business, it is essential that you protect yourself against potential lawsuits for injury, or even death of tenants, visitors and generally anyone on or near your property. Our policy includes Liability Cover to the tune of £2million (upgradable to £5million if required).


Buildings Cover

Now you have protected yourself as a Landlord, protecting your property is the next priority. You need to cover your property against all insurable risks to the full rebuild cost (including the cost of any professional fees). It’s important to remember that the rebuild cost of the property is not the same as the market value or the price that you paid for the — property. Our Buildings Cover (from £75k to £2million) protects you against a wide range of risks including:

  • Fire, smoke and explosions.
  • Lightning, earthquake, storm or flood.
  • Burst pipes and water leaks.
  • Theft, malicious damage or vandalism.
  • Vehicle collision.
  • Subsidence, landslip or heave.
  • Damage caused by falling trees, telegraph poles etc.
  • Cost of alternative accommodation.


Contents Cover

Comprehensive Contents Cover is rarely required by Landlords. Unlike owner occupied properties, tenanted properties typically involve much lower levels of cover, particularly if the property is being let part or un-furnished. Where properties are let fully-furnished, perhaps with valuable content, then comprehensive Contents Cover is more appropriate. Our policy provide Contents Cover from £5k to £50k.

Loss of Rent Cover

In the event that your let property becomes uninhabitable due to damage to the building, you need to protect your rental income. Some policies provide Loss of Rent at an additional premium. Within our policy Loss of Rent is automatically included as standard with your Buildings Cover.

  • 12 months cover for 20% of the buildings sum insured
  • 12 months cover for 30% of the buildings sum insured.
  • 24 months cover for 20% of the buildings sum insured.
  • 24 months cover for 30% of the buildings sum insured.


Tenant Type

The type of tenant you have in your let property will affect the cost of your insurance. Some tenants (such as students, DSS and asylum seekers) carry a higher risk and therefore a higher insurance premium. There are some Let Property policies that simply will not cover these types of tenants. Our policy is different in that we can provide you with a competitive quote regardless of the type of tenants you have in your let property.


Property Type

The type of property you intend to let is also a determining factor in your insurance premium. Some insurers are unable to provide cover for certain properties (such as individual flats in a purpose built block). Our policy provides cover for most property types including:

  • House/Bungalow.
  • Holiday Home (in UK).
  • Flat in purpose built block.
  • Flat/Bedsit in converted house.
Get A Landlord's Insurance Quotes


Print | Sitemap is a trading style of UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales at: The Stables, Old Co-Op Yard, Warwick Street, Manchester, M25 3HB.

* For our joint protection, calls may be recorded and monitored. Calls will be charged at a maximum 5p a minute from a BT line. Calls from non-BT phone lines may vary. Telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm excluding public holidays.