Our Student Insurance Products

We have designed a range of insurance for students products, so you can choose the covers that matter to you most.

Contents Insurance

Specialist student possessions and contents insurance, with accidental damage to landlords property / tenant's liability as standard, up to £5,000, which can be increased to £10,000 with the addition of accidental damage cover for the landlord's fixtures, fittings and furniture.

Essentials Insurance

Whether it's the latest gadget, mobile phone or laptop we can cover it. We can also offer insurance for students, just for tuition / course fees or protection against the cost to resit an exam please see the tabs for a list of what we can cover.

Study Abroad

If you're a student studying abroad you'll need insurance to cover your property and medical expenses whilst away from the UK.

Contents Insurance–Cover Includes

Personal Possessions — Up To £14,000.

  • Desktop Computer Equipmen — tItem Limits Apply.
  • Landlords Property | Tenants Liability Up To £5,000.
  • Liability For Rented Household Goods — Item Limits Apply.
  • Replacement Locks and Keys — Up To £50.
  • Credit Cards — Up To £500.
  • Personal Money — Up To £50.
  • College | University Property On Loan — Up To £250.
  • Accidental Death or Redundancy Of A Parent Or Guardian — Up To £5,000.
  • Legal Liability — Up To £1,000,000.

See if your accommodation provider has arranged some contents insurance, inside your room, with us at cover4students. You can check what is covered, by selecting your accommodation from the list.

Essentials Insurance–Items Covered

  • Computer equipment anywhere within the UK up to £3,000.
  • Tuition fees and rental protection up to £20,000.
  • Accidental damage up to £10,000 for audio equipment, camera equipment, computer equipment, games consoles, television, video and DVD players owned by you within your insured address.
  • Personal Accident cover up to £50,000.
  • Mobile phone cover anywhere within the UK up to £1,000.
  • Pedal cycles cover anywhere within the UK up to £3,000.
  • Digital Download cover up to £2,000.
  • Examination and coursework cover up to £1,000.
  • Musical instruments anywhere within the UK up to £3,000.
  • Specified items anywhere within the UK up to £3,000.
  • Unspecified items anywhere within the UK up to £1,500.
  • Excess protection insurance cover up to £1,000.

Study Abroad–Cover Includes

  • Emergency medical expenses & repatriation cover – 24hrs a day 365 days per year.
  • Course / tuition fees covered.
  • You can make unlimited return trips with the premier plus policy (limited to 2 return trips with the standard and premier products), back to your home in the UK/Republic of Ireland, during the insured period for up to 21 days at a time.
  • Personal possessions cover.
  • We offer 3 different cover types Standard, Premier and Premier Plus so that you can choose the cover that best suits your needs.
  • Extend cover to include cover for your laptop computers.
  • With over 50 sports & activities covered as standard and optional cover for the more hazardous sports and activities.
  • You can extend the cover to cover certain sports scholarships.
Print | Sitemap

UKandIrelandInsurance.com is a trading style of UK & Ireland Insurance Services (Online) Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales at: The Stables, Old Co-Op Yard, Warwick Street, Manchester, M25 3HB.

* For our joint protection, calls may be recorded and monitored. Calls will be charged at a maximum 5p a minute from a BT line. Calls from non-BT phone lines may vary. Telephone lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm excluding public holidays.