BUILDINGS BUY TO LET INSURANCE
Our Landlords Buy To Let Insurance policies provide flexible buildings and contents insurance options.
The various options are sourced from a panel of insurers, allowing you to compare premiums, cover levels and excesses.
Risks included within Buildings Insurance section of the Landlords Buy To Let product include fire, smoke and explosions, lightning, earthquakes, storm or flood, burst pipes and water leaks,
theft, malicious damage or vandalism, subsidence, landslip or heave, and alternative accommodation costs.
LANDLORDS LIABILITY INSURANCE COVER INCLUDED AUTOMATICALLY
- Landlords Liability cover is included up to £2,000,000 as standard.
- It's also possible to extend Landlords Liability cover up to £5,000,000.
LOSS OF RENT COVER INCLUDED AUTOMATICALLY
Loss of rental income is included as standard within our Landords Buy To Let Insurance policies.
- Standard cover included loss of rent, starting from up to 20% of the buildings sum insured for 12 months.
- Loss of rent optional extensions are available for up to 30% of the buildings sum insured for up to 24 months in total.
CONTENTS INSURANCE COVER FOR LANDLORDS BUY TO LET PROPERTY
The Landlords Buy To Let Insurance policy provides optional contents insurance cover.
- Landlords Contents cover available from £5,000 to £50,000.
PROPERTY TYPES COVERED BY LANDLORDS BUY TO LET INSURANCE
- Buy To Let Houses and Bungalows.
- Buy To Let Holiday Homes within the United Kingdom.
- Buy To Let Flats in purpose built blocks.
- Buy To Let Flats and Bed-sits in converted houses.
TENANT OCCUPATIONS COVERED BY LANDLORDS BUY TO LET INSURANCE
- Professional Tenants.
- Retired Tenants.
- Student Tenants.
- Housing Associations.
- DSS and Asylum Seeker Tenants.
- Holiday Rentals.