Private Tutors and Teachers insurance—Ireland

Our private teachers and tutors insurance offers specialist cover for a wide range of education professions, including:

  • IT Consultant
  • Leaving Cert Tutors
  • Junior Cert Tutors
  • Music teachers
  • Private Tutors

Teaching students carries a whole host of risks. An allegation of poor tutoring, a student injuring themselves whilst visiting your workplace or the theft of a laptop containing course material could have a serious knock-on effect for your business.

What cover can you offer?

Our private teachers and tutors insurance can cover you for:

  • ☙ Public Liability: Cover for injury or damage to third parties such as students, visitors and guests to your home / office.
           This would cover you / your business against claims should an accident occur to one of them.
           Click Here for more info on Public Liability
  • ☙ Employers Liability: Covers your business against claims arising from injury or illness suffered by employees arising from their employment.
           Click Here for more info on Employers Liability
  • ☙ Professional Indemnity: Covers the cost of defending you / your business against allegations of professional negligence (i.e. incorrect advice)
           and the cost of damages if your defense is unsuccessful.
           Click Here for more info on Professional Indemnity

Why do I need Insurance for being a private teacher / tutor?

By having an insurance policy in place you can protect you / your business from a wide range of incidents for example:

  • Errors in your selection of curricula / coursework
  • Failure to provide adequate tuition services
  • Injury or damage to pupils and their property whilst they are taught on your premises
  • Damage to property or injury to others as a result of you teaching in their home

Our teachers & tutors insurance can be tailored to cover your individual business needs for these risks and many more, giving you the peace of mind that if something goes wrong, you are covered.


Home Insurance | High Net Worth Home Insurance | Landlords Buy To Let Insurance
Mobile Phone Insurance | Student Possessions Insurance | Tenants Possessions |
Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance | Single Trip Travel Insurance | Holiday Insurance
Backpacker Travel Insurance | Gap Year Travel Insurance | Studying Abroad Insurance


Business Liability Insurance | Business Premises Insurance | Directors & Officers Insurance
Employers Liability Insurance | Home Worker Insurance | Professional Indemnity Insurance
Public Liability Insurance | Shop Insurance | Commercial Vehicle | Motor Fleet | Van Insurance

OTHER WEBSITES FROM UK & IRELAND INSURANCE Insurance for Landlords and owners of buy to let properties. Specialist Insurance for mobile phones. Specialist Insurance for students in the United Kingdom. Specialist Insurance for students in the Republic of Ireland. Online Travel Insurance from UK & Ireland Insurance. Insurance services for students, graduates, nurses & young professionals.